In over 30 years of business, Belotti S.p.A. has achieved a prestige position in the world of the 3 and 5-axis machining centres. Such a position can only be maintained with constant product and service innovation to the top quality level, with competive prices and with utmost attention to individual and collective safety, as well as an absolute respect and safeguard of the environment.
The Quality, Safety and Environment policy expresses Belotti S.p.A.'s commitment to Customer's satisfaction and constant improvement.
- All Customers' requests - both explicit and implicit - must be satisfied.
- The constant improvement in the corporate processes enables gaining advantages in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Planning the product quality must ensure cost and time-to-market reduction and obtain the highest quality of the product/service offered.
- The constant growth of Belotti suppliers' number enables to reach performance levels that are in line with the desired targets.
- The staff represent the corporate assets for reaching the aim of total quality.